- Detail Images
The Nina keeps you in check with the boys
You scare your folks enough with your daredevil shenanigans, so protect your dome with the Bern Girls’ Nina Helmet. The lightweight Nina’s sleek low-profile fit makes you look like a serious rider or skater, even if you’re not. Plus you won’t be called an egg-head.
- Zip-mold technology uses a liquid injection method that fuses high-impact foam and a tough polycarbonate shell to protect your noggin
- Sink Fit features a low-profile configuration so the helmet fits around your head, not on top
- Two-custom fit goggle clip locations let you decide
- Air channel design provides ventilation and expels heat for maximum comfort
- Molded eyewear channel ensures a comfortable and unobstructed fit with goggles or sunglasses
Share your thoughts
Stylish, Good Coverage
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My daughter loves this helmet. It is nice to see a light, fashionable helmet that provides full coverage for young riders. The visor is a nice touch, tho, could affect the helmets positioning during an impact. One ding on this helmet is that the rear size adjustment is just fabric and velcro, and can fold under when the helmet is being installed. It should have been made of something that retains its shape and adjusts with a twist knob, I feel.
Not a feature in this helmet but they do make helmets with built-in, hard, external shell visors. I'm against that because I believe that type of visor could act as a lever during an impact that dislocates the helmet into an unfavorable position. Helmets outta be rounded and snag/lever free.
The Bern Nina is a standout helmet, the Zip Mold, Sink Fit Feature and Polycarbonate Shell make for a great fit and super safe helmet. As a Coach of young shredders the Bern Nino is my go to helmet when a parent asks me what the best helmet is and another great feature of the Bern Nino is that it can be used for Biking, Skiing and Skating