- Detail Images
The strong, silent type.
- CE 1385 certified protection
- Several color choices so you can have it your way
- Soft, breathable Brock impact foam for comfort and protection
- Lined with water-resistant EVA
Share your thoughts
Exactly what I was expecting.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great Bern product. Good feel. Fits true. Used it white water rafting all summer. It is an H2O helmet in the sense that it has minimal soft foam and makes up for it with hard foam. It is the cheapest H2O helmet on the Bern water helmet line. Going up a few more Hamiltons will get you the deluxe version.
Pretty Average Bern
There isn't much difference between this and the normal Bern helmets. I was expecting these features:
# Lined with water-resistant EVA and laminated neoprene
# Removable ear protectors included
Both were absent. Think of this as a normal bern hard hat, with strategically placed pieces of black felt over a normal brock foam interior.