Turn it up, tune out, and drop in.
Get the confidence you need to throw that extra spin you've been dreaming about knowing that your head is protected with the Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet with Knit Liner. EPS foam distributes force throughout the helmet so your brain doesn't rattle inside your skull when things don't go as planned, and the 8 Tracks audio lets you play your favorite song so you can tune everything else out and focus on stomping that 900.
- EPS foam is a lightweight, one-time use foam that evenly distributes force and gives its life to save yours in the event of a high-impact crash
- Ultra-thin ABS shell is lightweight and low-profile
- Comes with 8 Tracks audio speakers that can be slipped into the ear flaps so you don't have to squeeze your headphones underneath
- Sink Fit provides a deep fit for full coverage and a low profile
- Goggle clip in back holds your eyewear in place
- Knit liner is removable for washing or summer skating
- Choose from Eric Pollard or Seth Westcott pro models
Share your thoughts
no good size
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
good materials. Good style but i think is too small for xl size.
Whether I'm ripping down icy eastern groomers, slaying singletrack, hitting vert ramps, or spending overnights whitewater kayaking, the Bern Baker is my go-to helmet. I've had my one helmet for 4 years. It shows moderate wear, and has taken a few hits, but it continues to save my life weekly, with no end in sight. It's safe and snazzy. I like the Baker because it doesn't have vent holes so it keeps me warm in the winter, but it's bearable in the summer. I know that when I need a new helmet, the Bern Baker is my purchase. It's also great to represent Seth Wescott, as he is from my town, and I see him on the trails every weekend!
Bern Fit Video
Bern Fit Video
My current Bern is a Large. Anyone know...
My current Bern is a Large. Anyone know how the new sizing of the M/L or L/XL compares?