Tough as nails.
Built for classic alpine routes or big days out in the backcountry, the Berghaus Women's Sumcham Jacket is fully waterproof and tough as nails. Constructed from Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric and featuring fully taped seams, this jacket delivers storm-level waterproof protection and breathability. Bonded fine microfleece around the chin, mouth, and back of the neck reduces chaffing so you'll stay comfortable and protected all day. The climbing helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable to provide customized protection from the elements. Two large hand pockets are lined with lightweight mesh to allow ventilation on strenuous climbs. The articulated design of the Sumcham Jacket gives you the freedom to move so you can push yourself to the limits.
- A technical shell built for classic alpine routes or big days out
- Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced over the arms, shoulders, and hem for added durability
- Fully taped seams to seal out water
- Bonded fine microfleece in skin contact areas for comfort
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts for protection from the elements
- Adjustable hem and cuffs to seal out cold
- Articulated sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Item #BRG002P