Reach new heights.
Whether you're multi-pitch climbing, mountaineering, or alpine climbing, you can trust the Berghaus Men's Hagshu Jacket for protection in harsh highland conditions. Constructed from Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric and reinforced shoulders, arms, and hemline, this jacket delivers storm-level waterproof protection while remaining breathable. Bonded microfleece around the chin and mouth and at the back of the neck ensures a comfortable fit.
Named after Mick Fowler's first ascent on the northeast face of Hagshu mountain, this jacket comes loaded with all the technical features you need to keep you reaching for your goals. Cinch the attached hood over your helmet when the weather turns blustery for extra protection. When things begin to heat up, unzip the mesh-lined hand pockets for customized ventilation. With durable hook-and-loop cuffs that work in wet and icy conditions and a single-hand hem adjustment, you'll be able to seal out drafts. Carefully designed from autonomous freedom of movement, this jacket ensures you remain dry, warm, and comfortable while you're on the move.
- A technical jacket built for tough highland conditions
- Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric delivers waterproof, breathable comfort
- Reinforced shoulders, arms, and hemline for enhanced durability
- Specified seam construction with micro tape to prevent seeping
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional weather protection
- Single-hand hem adjustment seals out the elements
- High hand pockets work with harness and double as venting
- Item #BRG002Z