Select your style & size:Select options
Don't make the hardest part getting there.
Light, strong, and precise, just like the professional you are, the Bending Branches Pro Angler Paddle with a straight shaft makes no compromise on performance. You may have a long way to go to get to that fish-filled spot, or you may just want to get to where you're going with more efficiency, speed, and expert handling. Either way, the carbon-shaft and multi-laminate fiberglass blade will do the job and do it with a no-nonsense, deft feel and hot look.
- Light, strong aviation-grade T-700 carbon shaft reduces fatigue, provides user-friendly absorption, and looks super-sweet
- Durable, strong, 104 square inch, multi-laminate fiberglass blade powers through water with precision
- Two-piece shaft secures via snap-button and features a permanently sealed tape measure, so you can boast to your buddies the exact size of your big catch
- A featherweight 30 ounces won't weigh you down
- Item #BDG0006
- Q & A
The Bending Branches Angler Pro
This is the Angler Pro from Bending Branches.
So far, so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Simple, lightweight, good looking, stiff, great piece. Had the Werner Camano, but the over-complicated locking mechanism seized up and I opted for the BB Pro Angler; couldn't be happier. The ergonomics are next to none, as well - nice contours. As yttou can see, in this picture there is another kayak tethered off to me; that is my son who is eight and not quite ready to paddle & fish, so I tether him to my yak so all he has to focus on is casting. Tugging him along is effortless with this paddle...slightly more paddle volume than the Werner, but lighter and more efficient. Kudos - great product.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
By far the BEST paddle I have had the pleasure of picking up! I started out with a Bending Branches Whisper paddle which was really good, BUT...this paddle is the best ever! I will enjoy paddling many miles with this! Super light weight and incredibly strong. Best money spent on a paddle.