Select your style & size:Select options
Measuring less than four inches long when closed, the Benchmade 707 McHenry and Williams Sequel Knife is a compact, secure folding knife for everything from cutting p-cord in camp to opening your mail at home. This collaboration knife features the best of Benchmade materials with a design and locking mechanism created in conjunction with father-and-stepson knife artists Bill McHenry and Jason Williams. Premium-grade stainless steel ensures that this straight-edge blade will stay sharp season after season, and the crisp action of the AXIS locking mechanism engages with security and speed that you'll appreciate every time you pull the Sequel knife from your pocket.
- 154CM stainless steel is an American-made, premium grade material that offers excellent corrosion resistance, toughness, and edge quality
- Machined alumninum handle uses 6061 T-6 aluminum originally developed as a premium aircraft-grade material, which gives this handle excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- AXIS locking mechanism uses a spring-actuated, hardened steel bar that slides in a slot machined into each of the steel liners on either side of the blade
- This bar engages the ramped tang on the bottom of the blade when the knife is flipped open, thus locking the knife tang between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS bar
- Ambidextrous thumb-stud is built into the blade so you can open this knife with a flick of your thumb whether you're right or left handed
- Handle inlays are made of durable G10 material, which is comprised of layers of fiberglass soaked in resin
- Reversible pocket clip positions this knife with the blade tip up to ensure the safest next-to-body carry position
- Item #BEN3313
- Q & A
Lost my previous knife, so purchased another one. Same review applies. Small and verstile enough to carry every day.
Small and versatile, very nice knife. Great quality and steel used. Carry this daily and it works great!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
typical benchmade quality. this is a great knife and it has some class for a pocket knife. If you are out somehwere and you dont want to carry a larger knife, this one fits the bill. i dont even notice it my pocket. came very sharp out of the box, and the steel is great. I love this knife.
One of the best EDC knives
This knife opens very quick, in my opinion it makes the spring assisted knives unnecessary. The steel is great for this knife and it has a very slim profile so you barely feel it in your pocket. For a bigger blade get the benchmade 710.
what are the three holes in the handle...
what are the three holes in the handle for?
The three holes are for reversing the clip on the handle, to carry the knife in the left pocket.