Hurry & Get It Before Labor Day Weekend—Order With Free 2-Day* by 5PM MT on 8/27

Gear Review

3 5

hotspots

  • Gender: Male
  • Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

these have a super high arch, which fits my feet well. 90% of the time I love these shoes, the other 10% I hate them. The have the tendency to create really bad hot spots and blisters on my instep. I know several other XR Mission owners with the same issue. Blister's occurred on runs over 10miles. All in all I love the support of this shoe. Oh on a side note the rubber on this shoe is much more slick than other salomon trail shoes, I do a lot of scrambling in my runs and these were kinda scary.