Will break your back while breaking itself
* sooo cool color. Sooo cool look. Soooo good to leave at home
* rope strap buckle broke in my hands at trailhead
* I had to unstitch a hydration port joint a little to pull out Platipus drinking tube
* shoulder straps are too sharp and uncomfortable
* waist belt attachment hurt my back badly in 3 days
* hydration port somehow was blocked when the pack was closed. The only way to hydrate was to open the top lid
Resume: get 2010 Black Diamond Speed and replace velcro ice tools straps with something more reliable (e.g. 6-8" of 4-5mm cord).