Very Nice Assisted Open and Lock!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is one of the best Assisted Open knives I have played with. It opens easily and quickly without the big kick that will throw it out of your hand. Because it is Assisted Open it is a little more difficult to close, just in case you haven't ever played with one before. I think I like the Mini Barrage better than the Barrage because it is easier to close, lighter, and more suited for everyday use.
The lock on the back of the knife is pretty nice! Simply put your thumb on it, push in and slide it back to unlock and forward to lock.
- Solid, easy open without to much kick.
- Feels good in your hand.
- Looks great.
- Spring assisted opening is fun to play with.
- Easy in, easy out of pocket.
- Black clip.
- Handle doesn't feel to plasticy and cheap. only slightly...
- A little difficult to close one handed due to the spring wanting to keep the knife open. The mini is easier to close.
I would recommend this knife to anyone who wants a spring assisted blade and a quality knife for everyday use or just showing off.