I've had the jacket for about 2-3 weeks.
2. warm (a heckuva lot warmer than my wool coat, but i wish it were a little warmer)
3. adaptable (has a hood with removable "fur" trim, has stretchy toggles on the interior of the waist so you can loosen or tighten as you please)
4. zippered pockets
5. zippered inside pocket
6. elastic cuffs (that yes, would be better with thumb holes).
7. double-zippered front (so you can free your legs up when tromping in 2' snow banks).
1. the coat is so darn static-y. i rubbed it with a dryer sheet and it reduced the static a bit, albeit temporarily. i would LOVE to know how i could get rid of the static altogether.
2. some feathers have popped out in the past few weeks. about 10 or so, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that much.
3. it's totally weird how the front zippers doesn't match the pocket zippers... but i guess this is more of a practical purchase.
All in all, a really nice coat, and I feel pretty good about the $ I spent on it. I see it lasting for me for at least 2 more years.