Perfect for Multi-Day Trips.
I've been throughly satisfied with this pack for many different reasons.
1. The waist belt rotates, which means it moves with your hips every time you take a step which feels very natural and ergonomic.
2. The pack has an internal metal frame that is very secure and sturdy, providing extra support.
3. The huge access point in the middle is perfect for grabbing something that is in the middle or bottom of your pack.
4. Very well padded. Very comfortable around the waist and the waist belt has two small pockets for a small tube of sunscreen or a couple clif bars. I was able to fit two clif bars into each pocket for easy access.
5. There are two large external pockets on either side of the pack, large enough to hold a 32 oz. Nalgene.
Overall, I'd recommend this pack to anybody who's looking for a solid weekend backpacking trip.