Nice little backpack
I got this backpack to use for school so I can't speak to its performance as sporting equipment.
1. Cherry red color is bright and cute. The buckles and logo are in a contrasting pale blue/green which I think looks really nice.
2. I was looking for a small backpack. This is a small backpack. It has enough room for my 13" macbook air, a water bottle and a notebook and that's about it. There are only two pockets -- the front one which is just big enough for my wallet, and the main one which holds everything else.
3. The mesh side pouches are really useful for holding my bike lights.
4. There is a little elastic ipod/cellphone holder on the chest cross-strap. I use it to hold my cellphone which is about iphone size. It's pretty secure.
5. Straps on the back are great for holding a jacket.
1. In the main pocket there are no organizational features. (I guess I should have expected that seeing as this is not a school bag)
2. The material does not seem very waterproof. I still put my computer in a plastic bag when biking in the rain.
3. The zippers don't feel like they're the best quality, in fact, the overall construction is a little flimsy feeling. That said, it's held up just fine for the 1 month I've been using it....