I had a hubba hubba for many years now and I find it to be a fantastic tent.
Things I like:
* Two doors AND two vestibules. I wouldn't have thought this was such a great feature until I slept in it -- now I can't live without it.
* Spacious and lightweight.
* Fast and easy to set up. The single pole design is very cool and makes it so amazingly fast to set up. When it's getting dark and the rain is starting to fall, it's nice to know that I can get my tent up in a hurry.
* freestanding so if you are in a hurry, don't need the fly, or it's not windy, you don't even need to worry about staking it out.
* I've used it in the rain it has been waterproof for me. (The dual vestibules are awesome in the rain)
* MSR customer service has been great. I snapped a section of the hubbed pole and they repaired it for free. I also had an issue with my rain fly (older models had a de-lamination issue) and they replaced that for free as well.
Things I would improve::
* I wish there were more options to configure the rain fly to help with airflow inside the tent.
* The mesh pockets are nice, but I would love a small gear loft built-in to the tent.
* Could be a bit wider
* THe staked it comes with bend and break. I bought some better stakes which has made staking it out much easier
This tent has served me well for many trips and I plane to use it for many more.