From San Juan PR
After searching and reading reviews for other bags, I finally decided for this one.
This bag is awesome! I have pack the following in it:
- MSR Whisperlite Internationale
- Rock 32 tent with footprint, rain fly, and poles
- MSR Base 2 cook set
- Two Nalgene Wide-mouth 32oz bottles
- One shorty, three shirts, two pair of socks, three underwear in a Sea to Summit 10L eVent compression sack.
- One Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad
- One Lafuma XL sleeping bag
- One multi towel lite XL
- Petzl Tikka Plus 2 LED Headlamp
- Two flashlights
- eTrex GPS
- Camp food packs
- One 3 liters CamelBak Antidote Reservoir
- One Leatherman Blast Multi-Tool
- One MiniWorks Ex Water Filter
- Some spare batteries, waterproof matches, duct tape, and miscellaneous
So, it has a LOT of space in it.
I gave it 4 stars because I would like it to have some straps at the bottom of the bag, so I can strap the tent or sleeping pad outside of the bag. Also, the shoulder straps makes some squeaking noise while walking.