For Right Handed people only.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If you are looking for a low priced spring assisted knife with a good lock this is a good one to get! It is a little awkward to open compared to higher quality spring assisted knives, but one you get used and break it in it should be a good knife. My favorite part about the knife the switch on the side to close and lock the knife. It is a little hard to see in the main picture but you can see it. This is probably the coolest idea for a lock that I have played with.
- The lock is awesome and easy to use.
- The handle doesn't feel too cheap and plasticy.
- Low Price.
- Spring assisted
- A little difficult to open because the clip is so flat that it is hard to grip with your fingers.
- Right handed open only. Lefties are SOL because of the locking switch.
I would recommend this knife to anyone looking for a low priced spring assisted knife who doesn't want to drop the money on a higher end Benchmade or SOG knife. If you want a high end spring assisted knife I would recommend getting the Benchmade Mini Barrage knife.