I'm 5'11" 175lbs and the medium fits me like a charm. I've only used the jacket a few days so far, but this is what I've found.
- Lightweight material, breathes well but doesn't let the wind nip at you
- Waterproofing is fantastic, everything beads right off
- If you also have the Bombshell Bib from Stoic there are 2 buttons you can snap in place to loosely connect the pieces (makes the waist gaiter a little awkward but definitely works)
- Great pocket placement and sizes (plenty of room for brews, phone, and music)
- AWESOME vents! underarms as well as one on the chest which is sweet for dumping heat quick (very fine mesh is used, A+)
- The jacket is just right for me in terms of bagginess: it's a little loose with just a base-layer, and perfect when I add my mid-layer (Stoic Luft Insulated Sweater)
- Thumb holes. This is totally personal preference and I don't use them because in the past with other jackets they made my hands sore with too much pressure, bunching, etc. The biggest downside to this jacket is that the holes are made of a more sturdy material which allows them to keep their shape - great if you use them I guess, but it does cause a LITTLE bunching for me at the cuff. Also kinda related: I use a pair of Hestra Heli's with the gauntlet cuffs so I bring those over the jacket entirely - not sure how well everything would mesh if I tried to cinch those badboys over the wrist gaiter and then close the jacket cuff over that. Minor details though.
All in all I'm super stoked with the purchase and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a solid technical shell.