- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Rockymounts Liftop 6 is heads and tails above the rest of the rack pack.
I have them slot-mounted on a set of Thule AeroBlade load bars. They fit perfectly, mounted without issues, and are super-solid. Plus, they look slick.
But, here's why these are awesome:
1) They start off way cheaper than similar products from Thule or Yakima. The Backcountry sale price is even better.
2) They're more aerodynamic than Thule and offer the slot mount that Yakima doesn't.
3) They come with locks! That saves you even more coin.
4) The included risers are much more solid and an overall better solution than the extensions that Thule and Yakima sell.
I already like the idea of supporting a local, Colorado company. It's even better when they give me a superb product and make it easy to select them over the competition.
- Helpful? (1)