Free Shipping on Orders Over $50*

Gear Question

What type of canister do I use to work...

What type of canister do I use to work with this thing? Where can I get them?

Responded on

Pretty standard LP cannister, you can get them at pretty much any outfitters or sports store that sells camping hiking gear

Best Answer Responded on

You need to use a canister with a Lindal valve (EN 417) The regular green 16.4oz propane bottles won't do it. You should be able to pick up what you need at any good camping or outdoor supply store like REI or somewhere like that. Buying online gets expensive because of the haz-mat shipping charges. You can use Primus, MSR, Snow Peak, Jeboil, etc... as long as it's a Lindal.