What is the difference between the Primus...
What is the difference between the Primus OmniFuel Stove and the Primus Himalaya Multi-Fuel?
There are five differences between the two stoves:
1. The Multi-Fuel has a larger top burner plate making it slightly louder,
2. The Omni-Fuel has dual fuel controls for more precise simmering & temperature control,
3. The Omni-Fuel has a built-in heat reflector & windscreen,
4. The Multi-Fuel is less expensive,
5. The Multi-Fuel is slightly lighter in weight.