Looking for a good recomendation on how...
Looking for a good recomendation on how to clean an Icebreaker wool item.
We hope you will love your Icebreaker as much as we do. Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves as they don't hold moisture or odour. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
* Use warm or cool machine wash on normal cycle
* Wash separately first (after 2/3 days use) to remove any loose fibres
* Wash with like colours
* Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
* Never use a fabric softener
* Do not use detergents with bleach
* Do not tumble dry - Dry flat in the shade or on the clothes line
* Coastal and PurePlus garments are dry clean only
**a personal note: lay it flat on a towel to dry, hanging it wet causes stretching
Hope that helps.