Free Shipping on Orders Over $50*

Gear Question

Is there a way to get a replacement cap...

Is there a way to get a replacement cap with a new valve? It appears that my bottle cap has a defect. The tube which connects mouthpiece to filter is bent, preventing water from flowing through. Imagine trying to drink a glass of water through a plastic straw folded in half...

Responded on

Start a CHAT NOW session with the sales folks and ask them your question.

Responded on

I had the same problem, and it's actually very easy to fix. Snap off the mouthpiece, trim the tubing a bit (~1/4" for mine), and put it back together. I think this may be a common problem, and the cause of the slow flow mentioned by others.