Free Shipping on Orders Over $50*

Gear Question

I purchased a rotolog watch from you about...

I purchased a rotolog watch from you about 9 months ago. It has started to loss time about 18 minutes a da day. Can you replace it or fix it? I paid about $245.00 for it and it has become a real disapointment.

Best Answer Responded on

Hi Thomas, you'll need to contact customer service by clicking on the Chat Now icon in the upper right.

Responded on

BC has a no questions asked returned policy. As Eli suggested, click on the "Chat Now" function or call 1-800-409-4502 and they will issue you a "returned merchandise authorization" number. They will credit your purchase in the manner and amount that you paid for it. You will have to pay for return shipping.