Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50* - Limited Time Only

Gear Question

Anybody knows where to get the rubbery...

Anybody knows where to get the rubbery o-rings for the traditional caps? I've had mine so long, it's all cracked and a bit leaky!

Best Answer Responded on

Just call MSR and ask them to send you a couple, or, hit the local hardware store and find one that's comparable.

Responded on

I would go with the hardware store option because I have heard MSR doesn't stock parts for older versions of products just as an FYI for anyone else wondering this

Responded on

ACE Hardware has the best selection of small hardware and o-ring of all the national chains. My small local store carries the size. If you want to buy more than a few, you'll save some bucks and can get some super high quality/long lasting o-rings through McMaster-Carr.