Actually I wanted to know what if you had...
Actually I wanted to know what if you had both the Marmot Pinnacle and the Marmot Lithium which would be the better choice to keep?
If price is not a consideration, you'd probably be better off with the Lithium for its versatility and higher quality down.
A few more comparison points that Tim didn't mention
- Marmot uses different fabrics on the two bags. The Lithium has a standard DWR nylon exterior with a Polyester Taffeta interior. This results in a highly breathable, lightweight and luxuriously silky bag. The Pinnacle has a Nylon Silicon DWR shell and is therefore slightly more water resistant, but its Nylon interior doesn't feel anywhere near as nice.
- The Pinnacle has a thicker, wider, heavier zipper coil guard which results in fewer snags. Both have the same double pull YKK zipper which is mateable.
-The Draft collar of the Lithium has much more down in it, resulting in a better gasket to retain warm air. The Pinnacle's is floppy, but has two snaps and an elastic drawcord to keep it closed (The Helium has only a "Passive" draft flap, no collar).
- The Pinnacle has a few extra features, like a glow in the dark zipper pull and a valuables pocket in the draft tube that the Lithium and Helium are missing.
- The Pinnacle comes with a cheap, heavy stuff sack made from black nylon. The Lithium and Helium come with featherweight color coded ones. All three bags come with cotton storage sacks. None come with compression sacks.
- The Lithium weighs 2lb 12oz, the Pinnacle 2lb 8oz, and the Helium 2lb 2oz.
- The Lithium is EN Limit rated to 6ºF, the Pinnacle 10ºF, and the Helium 16ºF
Hope that was helpful