Select your style & size:Select options
More heavy metal than classical in composition, the Bataleon Jam Snowboard is a hard-charging board for riders looking to spin off the biggest kickers, slay steeps, and slash powder with equal parts power and precision. Its mid-stiff flex pattern, Carbon + KEVLAR stringers, and aggressive camber give the Jam a highly responsive feel. Factor in a Reactor core with beech reinforcement, and you have a board that begs to be ridden hard and fast.
Triple Base Technology (3BT) provides the basis for the Jam's all-terrain versatility, giving you the aggressive edge hold and response of camber running from tip-to-tail. Unlike a regular camber board, 3BT shaping upturns the board's sidebases above the contacts to the tip and tail. This reduces the catchiness of traditional camber while smoothly directing snow around the tips. Since the board's centerline retains flat contact with the snow, it remains stable when you're tracking into bigger jumps and hauling down the mountain.
- Hard-charging board rips everything from park-to-pow
- Freestyle 3BT maximizes high-speed control and edge hold
- Twin shape creates a balanced feel for freestyle riding
- Medium-stiff flex for a responsive feel and stable landings
- Reactor core is reinforced with beech stringers at edges
- Carbon and KEVLAR stringers for spring-loaded snap and strength
- Ultra Glide sintered base is lightning fast and durable
- Item #BAT002I