Slay the beast.
Named for its beastly performance all over the mountain, the Bataleon Goliath+ Wide Snowboard offers brutish strength and high levels of response for powerful freestyle riders with bigger feet. Its poplar wood core features beech running along the rails for powerful edge hold and substantial reinforcement from impact. Carbon and KEVLAR stringers strategically placed along the center of the board absorb excess vibration while increasing snap for sending freestyle features. Since these stringers stop at the insert packs, the board's tip and tail retain a looser, playful feel that's perfect for freestyle riding.
Triple Base Technology (3BT) provides the basis for the board's all-terrain prowess, giving you the aggressive edge hold and response of camber running from tip-to-tail. Unlike a regular camber board, 3BT shaping upturns the board's sides from above the inserts to the tip and tail, reducing the catchy feel of regular camber while smoothly directing snow around the tips. Since the board's centerline retains flat contact with the snow, it remains super stable at high speeds.
- Powerful freestyle board slays the park
- Freestyle 3BT maximizes control and reduces hang-ups
- Twin shape lends a balanced feel for freestyle riding
- Medium flex for stability, with softer tips for pressing
- Reactor core with beech reinforcement along edges
- Carbon and KEVLAR stringers for burly strength and improved snap
- Hyper Glide base readily absorbs wax for high-speed riding
- Item #BAT002K