Select your style & size:Select options
Take over the park.
Conquer every jib and jump that stands in your way with Bataleon's most dedicated Women's park stick—the Distortia Snowboard. It has a medium-soft flex that's flexible enough to press with, but still responsive enough to take off jumps so you can dominate every aspect of the terrain park, and it's been given a couple of upgrades this year to make it the best model yet. Triple Base Technology (TBT) starts with a traditional camber profile for reliable pop and edge hold, and turns the edges up towards the tip and tail to eliminate hang-ups when riding flat base. Not only that, bu the TBT gives it the forgiving feel of rocker without sacrificing the benefits of camber.
Additionally, Twin TBT features a mellow version of camber for a looser feel on rails and stability on big jumps, and it has a mid-width center base to help you shred everything from jumps and jibs to groomers and powder. Biax glass gives the board a soft, even flex for proper presses and easy turns. A full poplar wood core keeps the board lightweight and lively, yet still incredibly breakage-resistant. A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch riding, and blunt tips keep the swing weight down. It's finished off with an extruded base that's easy to repair when you ding it up in the streets or the park.
- Freestyle shred stick for fun, soft-flexing riding all over the hill
- Camber profile serves up reliable pop, stability, and flex
- Full poplar wood core delivers a lightweight, lively feel underfoot
- Twin shape further enhances your prowess with easy switch riding
- Biax laminate keeps the flex smooth, consistent, and easy to press
- Extruded base is super easy to repair and withstands days of abuse
- Item #BAT003G