Select your style & size:Select options
Total freestyle destruction.
It doesn't make sense to throw away a fortune on your board when your main focus is destroying both the park and the streets. So, turn to the Bataleon Disaster Snowboard, which delivers a soft freestyle flex, durable construction, and an easy-to-repair base for you to throw down from the city to the slopes without breaking the bank. Triple Base Technology (TBT) starts with a traditional camber profile for reliable pop and edge hold, and turns the edges up towards the tip and tail to eliminate hang-ups when riding flat base, and give it the forgiving feel of rocker without sacrificing the benefits of camber.
Jib TBT features the widest center base of all the TBT flavors to help you lock into rails and stomp big urban drops. A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch riding, and blunt tips keep the swing weight down. Biax glass gives the board a soft, even flex for proper presses and easy turns, and the Core Core provides pop and strength through its poplar and beech hardwood construction that also keeps things lightweight. It's finished off with an extruded base that's easy to repair when you ding it up in the streets or the park.
- Affordable, twin-shaped, soft-flexing freestyle destroyer
- Jib-friendly camber keeps you having fun all over the park
- Poplar wood core delivers strong, lively snap at a low weight
- Biax fiberglass wrap provides a soft, even flex for playfulness
- Extruded base withstands hard abuse on rocks, rails, and boxes
- Item #BAT003A