Select your style & size:Select options
Lapping the park is a bigger workout than you know.
While taking the Bataleon Airobic Snowboard through the park and crushing every feature in your path takes almost no effort, it is still technically exercise, so don't feel like you haven't earned those apres beers at the end of the day. With Triple Base Technology (TBT), the Airobic's profile starts with traditional camber for reliable pop and edge hold, then turns the edges up toward the tip and tail to eliminate hang-ups when riding flat base, maintaining that forgiving feel of rocker without sacrificing the benefits of camber. Park 3BT features a mellow version of camber for a looser feel on rails and stability on big jumps.
A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch riding, and blunt tips keep the swing weight down. Biax glass gives the board a soft, even flex for proper presses and easy turns. The Core Core uses poplar wood for pop and power, while the added beech hardwood runs from tip-to-tail for comfortable lateral flex and added strength to the board's backbone. Kevlar stringers in key areas make the Airobic lighter and snappier, much like carbon, except stronger and more responsive. It's finished off with a sintered base for impact-resistance and rocket-fast speeds.
- Freestyle-oriented twin board for easy presses and sliding
- Mellow camber delivers a forgiving feel with plenty of pop
- Poplar core is super lightweight, yet lively, poppy, and strong
- Beech tip-to-tail adds comfy lateral flex and more strength
- Biax glass keeps the flex smooth and consistent
- Sintererd base is both impact-resistant and super-fast
- Item #BAT002Z