There's arguably nothing more discomforting than leaving your hot yoga class, only to be greeted abruptly by a cold autumn breeze. Thanks to the Basin and Range Women's Stretch Harmony Pant, you'll able to curb cold discomfort in style. This stretchy, do-anything pant features a forgiving fabric for unimpeded mobility, while the knit waist band and internal drawcord assures a personalized, comfortable feel. Additionally, the Harmony boasts a UPF 50+ rating, which means you're able to take it to the trails on the weekend.
- A stylish, do-anything pant for weekend play
- Forgiving fabric assures unimpeded mobility
- Knit waist band and drawcord provide a comfortable feel
- UPF 50+ rating offers protection from the sun
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Regular fit ensures your style stays on point
- Item #BNG0024
- Q & A
My aunt wonders...
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my aunt, and let me clarify, I think they are rad. Her first response was, "what are they for?" Here is the deal, they are for lounging, maybe some yoga, and really just chilling. So if you are in need of some basic flowy chilling pants, these are for you. If you don't relax, ever, go get some vintage rigid heavy denim.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Medium
Its a very comfy pants to wear. It slightly run large but the drawstring help the secure the pants nicely. The fabric is highly breathable and light. Its stylish and I do recommend this for hiking or just for city cruising.
Look great and also comfortable!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Just bought these and they are super comfortable, but still look dressy enough to wear to work! I like to wear them cuffed with sandals or retro sneaks. The drawstring waist is awesome and the fabric does not wrinkle.