Haute-couture sensibility and performance.
Don't let the Basin and Range Women's Promontory Down Parka fool you into thinking that it's just some pretty face. Designed to cater to your on-the-go lifestyle, this refined parka is fashioned with a plush and durable nylon exterior treated with DWR to fend off light precipitation and snowfall. A drop-tail hem not only provides demure coverage, but helps retain heat so you're never without warmth on cold winter days.
The Promontory features 550-fill down insulation that ensures you stay toasty no matter what the weather outside is like. However, should the temperatures start to warm up, this jacket features a two-way, Metaluxe zipper that offers customized comfort. Or, in the event that the winds transform from gentle breezes to howling gusts, the Promontory is equipped with an attached hood for extra protection from wind and snowfall alike. So whether you're meandering through snow-speckled parks in Boston, or trekking through knee-deep snow on your way to class in Vermont, the Promontory assures a haute-couture look without the steep price tag.
- A stylish, warm jacket for urban and mountain town adventures
- Responsibly sourced 550-fill down offers lightweight warmth
- Plush nylon exterior features dapper triangular baffling
- DWR treatment keeps light precipitation and snowfall at bay
- Drop-tail hem secures warmth and ensures added coverage
- Two-way, Metaluxe zippers provide customized comfort
- Attached hood assures extra protection from snowfall
- Item #BNG002O
- Q & A
My wife loves this jacket! She is 5'8" and got a large and fits her great with a little room for a sweater if needed. Seems warm, we'll find out in a few months, but overall she is pumped on it... I think it was the first time she said she was excited for it to get cold so she could wear it!