See you soon.
Convincing yourself to crawl out of your sleeping bag when your breath lingers in the air and frost clings to the walls of your tent can be tough, and the plush interior of the Basin and Range La Sal 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag doesn't make the transition a whole lot easier. Luckily, the La Sal will be ready and waiting once the sun sets again with its light and compressible 650-fill down that is treated with a water-resistant finish to repel moisture when frost and dew attempts to make the bag a soggy mess. The rough-and-tumble nylon material is also treated with a PFC-free DWR to repel moisture for added protection from wear, tear, and wetness when you decide to ditch the tent and sleep out under the open night sky. A multi-baffle hood keeps plenty of insulation around the head and ears, and the addition of an interior draft tube prevents precious body heat from escaping when you're winter camping or backpacking high above treeline.
- 0-degree sleeping bag for cold weather camping and backpacking
- Hydrophobic treatment protects down fill from heat-robbing moisture
- Ripstop fabric treated with DWR for added protection from wetness
- Multi-baffle hood and insulated draft tube prevent heat loss
- Interior stash pocket stows small essentials
- Stuff sack and storage bag included for easy packing
- Item #BNG0026
- Q & A
No longer traveling without it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had a synthetic summer bag for quite a long time now and finally just realized how much I needed this. Purchased for more backcountry excursions in the winter and I cannot believe how light, warm, and packable this thing is. Amazing construction...plus you get a free stuff sack.