Forged for warmth.
The Basin and Range Men's Blacksmith Down Jacket is designed to withstand cold weather conditions from Chicago's freezing winds to Vermont's bone-chilling winter temps. The Blacksmith features a rugged nylon exterior in a dapper silhouette that's equally at home in the mountains as it is in the city. Not to mention, this jacket boasts a DWR treatment that easily sheds snowfall and light precipitation alike.
The 550-fill down insulation assures lofty warmth on chilly winter afternoons, while the wind-resistant storm placket offers added defense against bitter breezes. The two chest pockets keep necessities like your phone or granola bar close by, and the hand pockets safeguard your frozen hands in the event that you forget your gloves. So whether your journey takes you to the urban bounds of northern California or to the rural counties of Maine, the Blacksmith assures unrivaled style and warmth in the face of cold weather conditions.
- Stylish and warm jacket withstands winter in the mountains or city
- Durable nylon shell with DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow
- Responsible sourced 550-fill down insulation assures lofty warmth
- Wind-resistant storm placket defends against bitter winds
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Interior headphone port assures media compatibility
- Item #BNG002M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I wanted a casual & warm jacket that could be used for years. This jacket fits the bill, warm with a classic style that will last through fashion trends.