From loch to lodge, and everywhere in-between.
Bringing timeless design to your countryside adventures, the Barbour Men's Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket offers the weather-resistance, midweight warmth, and functionality required for life beyond urban confines. The Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket features a Sylkoil waxed cotton exterior for moisture-shedding protection when you're traveling along misty coastlines and dewy forests. Staying true to its vintage design, you'll find a two-way front zipper, protective Stormflap, and studded hand pockets with cozy moleskin lining.
Keeping you comfortable in chilly conditions, the corduroy collar provides warmth, with the ability to integrate a snap-on hood for extra warmth. Barbor's signature tartan lining adds light insulation alongside unequivocal British style. For greater versatility, there's a quilted liner for greater warmth in freezing temperatures. Another key feature is the rear zippered pocket, which comes in handy for quickly stashing and retrieving daily necessities.
- Timeless waxed cotton jacket for outdoor use
- Sylkoil waxed cotton offers damp weather protection
- Cotton corduroy collar provides luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with stud-fastening Stormfly
- Integrates with separate quilted liner and hood
- Zippered rear pocket for carrying wallet and keys
- Barbour channels 120 years of British heritage into its designs
- Item #BAO0026