- Detail Images
You've got a full-blown alpine appetite. Indulge.
If you're hungry like a wolf for winter adventure, and on the menu is all-you-can-eat snow with dollops of untracked fluff, the rough and tough Baffin Men's Wolf Winter Boot is your footwear to the feast. With the Wolf's seven-layer inner boot insulation system that rebounds heat right back at you and its thick, protective sole, you can binge on snowshoeing, fishing, snowmobiling, or any other cold-weather sport that you're craving.
- Seven layers of inner boot insulation with heat-reflecting insulation deliver -40F(-40C)-rated warmth and comfort
- Velvet-smooth Thermaplush lining wicks moisture away from your foot
- Double-weave 900-denier nylon upper with Timberworld leather trim and reflective piping is strong, durable, and comfortably flexible
- Adjustable crack-resistant two-buckle closure makes on-off a cinch, literally
- Snow collar with drawcord at top seals off snow and drafts
- Cold-resistant, flexible, ultralight EVA midsole provides exceptional comfort and support
- Premium rubber compound outsole integrated with superior arch support system provides grip, durability, and efficient, natural-feeling support
Share your thoughts
Super Warm Boot!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These boots are comfortable right out of the box; no break-in period needed. I have worn these in -11? and feet were still warm.
What else more can I say.