- Detail Images
Endurance boots for the aspiring explorer.
- Rated to -40F (-40C) to keep his toes warm and wiggling all day long
- The multi-layer inner boot system creates a warm, insulating boot by wicking moisture away from the foot even at times of extreme exertion
- Pro-Tech microfiber and nylon ripstop combine to create a wind- and water-resistant outer layer
- Hydromax II material keeps the foam closest to the foot dry
- Premium polar rubber outsole allows for maximum grip when travelling on icy surfaces
Share your thoughts
Warm, but disappointing
I think these boots are somewhat bulkier then other kids snow boots, but I never heard complaints in that regard. My son was able to get two seasons out of these, but during the second season the fabric around the top of the left boot came completely unstitched, which meant exposed string was cinched around his leg. This also allowed for snow to get inside the boot. Snow boots are a seasonal item that don't get excessive amounts of use, at least here, maybe three months or so. Perhaps I got a pair of lemons, but when I buy what I hope is a quality product I am frustrated with mediocre or worse. I buy on sale but it's still irritating.