Backpacker's Pantry Stroganoff with Beef and Wild Mushrooms
- Detail Images
After you climb a massive mountain or trek into a vast wilderness, you crave a real meal like the Backpacker's Pantry Stroganoff with Beef and Wild Mushrooms, not nuts and jerky.
- Real beef and wild forest mushrooms in a sour cream sauce over noodles satisfies your desire for hearty and savory flavors instead of standard bland camp food
- Just add 2.5cups (600mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 6.6oz (187g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Contains milk, soy, gluten, and wheat
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great lightweight food for my long hiking trips.I?m sold on freeze dried food on long hikes or food storage. Very tasty and filling.