- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Rich and sophisticated mix of rice, veggies, Parmesan cheese, and real chicken satisfies your desire for hearty, savory flavors instead of bland camp food
- Just add 2.5cups (600mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 7.1oz (202g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Contains milk, soy, gluten, and wheat
Share your thoughts
Not risotto but good chicken and rice!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Not as creamy as any risotto I've ever had but a high-quality chicken and rice dish for certain. The chunks of chicken were hearty with a good selection of vegetables to brighten the dish. The parmesan cheese was a nice addition that adds another dimension of flavor. I did make a mistake on this one and didn't stir everything up well enough. That resulted in chunks of rice that weren't rehydrated well enough but the lesson here is simply to stir well. User error on my part. Overall, this was filling and satisfying, I just wouldn?t call it risotto.
More than chicken and rice.
Most of the camp food that I have had is just chicken in rice with some sauce. This is definitely more. It was nice to have something with some cheese and veggies on my last trip. As far as dehydrated meals go this one makes the good list. I'd get it again.
Simple and good
A tasty meal but not a spicy one. Add less than the recommended amount of water unless you like it soupy. (High Uintas Wilderness)