- Detail Images
- Rich, tantalizing flavor indulges your refined taste buds on the trail
- Meal covers two backpackers (or just one really hungry backpacker)
- Remove chocolate crumb topping packet and set aside, add 2/3 cups (160 mL) of cold water to filling mix, beat briskly with two forks for 2 minutes, sprinkle chocolate crumb topping over top of filling, and let sit for 13 minutes
- Dry weight of dessert is 4.5oz (127g), and it features minimal packaging that takes up little room in your pack
- Check tech specs for additional allergens, nutritional data, and ingredients
Share your thoughts
Delicious but messy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I thought it might be nice to have a sweet treat on the trail so I bought this dessert mix. It was good but also very messy! I had chocolate coated hands from 2 minutes of mixing briskly. At the end of the day I'm more keen on a relaxing, less messy meal prep. I think next time I'll just pack some ready made fruit chews for a sweet treat.
Real good for a treat on the trails!
This is exactly what you need after a long day hiking. Thick and creamy. Nothing is more rewarding than chocolate cheesecake!