- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Spicy Vindaloo curry with real chicken, rice, and potatoes satisfies your desire for strong, hearty flavors instead of standard bland camp food
- Directions: remove olive oil packet, add oil to pouch, add 2.25 cups (540mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 5.3oz (150g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
Share your thoughts
Tastes pretty good
My wife took this on a backcountry ski camping trip. She's picky about taste so when she says it's pretty good, it is ( I mean, I guess for backpacking food). Easy to cook per instructions and portion size is as described.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Same 500ish calorie mark as most other dried meals but with less food. Great for the cold elevation when you need to eat but your appetite might not be there. Taste wise, this is the best dried meal ive had.
Looking forward to this
I got this because I often need an escape from other bland dehydrated meals. I'm pretty excited to have something with some spice to it. I have had Backpackers Pantry before and have been pleased. I'm really looking forward to this one.
Taste bud explosion!
Lots of flavor, a little spicy. What's not to like? Probably one of BP's best entrees. (High Uintas Wilderness)
Spicy & Delicious!
Man is this good! Serious kick, really flavorful, very filling. This might be my new favorite.