- Detail Images
- Scrumptious dish of white rice, onions, parsley, carrots, and real chicken in gravy satisfies your desire for hearty, savory flavors instead of bland camp food
- Just add 2.25cups (540mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 6.2oz (177g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Contains milk, soy, gluten, and wheat
Share your thoughts
Add hot sauce
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This meal is pretty good on it's own. Definitely needs a kick though. Add a little seasoning and some hot sauce and you're in business.
One of the better items for sure!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I think that Backpackers Pantry has mastered the art of outdoor food, but this one definitely stands out above the rest. Also, check out their Thai products they carry... DELICIOUS!!!