Backpacker's Pantry Beef Stew
- Detail Images
The winter storm pummels your base camp, but you stay warm and happy while filling your gullet with the Backpacker's Pantry Beef Stew.
- The real beef, potatoes, and veggies in a hearty brown gravy sauce satisfies your desire for hearty, savory flavors instead of standard bland camp food
- Just add 2.5cups (600mL) of boiling water to the opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 4.2oz (120g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Contains milk, soy, gluten, and wheat