Select your style & size:Select options
- Inspired by popular American-Asian cuisine, this beefy mix of broccoli, carrots, and rice in a garlic soy sauce satisfies your palate for savory flavors instead of standard bland camp food
- Directions: remove olive oil packet, add oil to pouch, add 2.5cups (600mL) of boiling water to opened pouch, stir, seal, and let it sit 13 minutes to cook
- Provides enough food for two backcountry travelers or one very hungry camper while only weighing 6.75oz (191g) and taking up minimal space in your pack
- Check tech specs for ingredients, allergens, and nutritional data
- Item #BKP0014
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It will feel you up and doesn't taste bad but it doesn't have much going for it. I normally like Bapckpacker's Pantry products but not this one. I would eat it again but I am going to choose something else next time.
One of my new favorites.
Took a couple of these on a backpacking trip through Norway. I had never tried an Asian food inspired dehydrated meal and was very pleased! Loved the little packet of olive oil it came with , great touch. Very yummy, great flavor and filling after a long day of walking