Select your style & size:Select options
Climb like the Goat.
You got a splitboard so you wouldn't have to posthole through powder all the way up to your line, so you might as well get some skins designed specifically to help splitboarders access the goods. With help from the homies at G3, Backcountry.com is proud to offer a splitboard-specific version of G3's Alpinist skin with all the same technical features like self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors and a twin tail clip that make getting your skins on, and keeping them there, a quick and easy process. The Backcountry Alpinist Splitboard Skins won't come unstuck from ice-cold bases, either, as they're made with a glue that grips no matter the temperature.
- Climbing skins designed specifically for splitboards
- Supple, fast-gliding nylon bases
- Self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors
- Twin tail connectors designed specifically for splitboards
- Sticky, non-toxic, and solvent-free glue
- Glue maintains adhesiveness to -22F
- Item #BCC003Z
- Q & A
great for skinnin'
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I had an older version of these skins for an old splitboard, which I believe might have been thicker than these. So far they've been super easy to cut to the shape of my new splitboard and I can't wait to get out and put them to use. Bring on the snow!
Can't beat the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are amazing for what you pay and I look forward to taking them along for many skinning trips to come. We'll see how the glue holds up in comparison to other brands.
Do these come with a case?
This doesn't come with a case, but will have a protective sack. Reach out with any questions you got!