Select your style & size:Select options
Climb like the Goat.
You got a splitboard so you wouldn't have to posthole through powder all the way up to your line, so you might as well get some skins designed specifically to help splitboarders access the goods. With help from the homies at G3, Backcountry.com is proud to offer a splitboard-specific, Goat-worthy version of G3's Alpinist skin, with all the same technical features like self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors and a twin tail clip that make getting your skins on and keeping them there a quick and easy process. The Backcountry Alpinist Splitboard Skins won't come unstuck from ice-cold bases, either, as they're made with a glue that grips no matter the temperature.
- High-quality skins purpose-built for splitboards
- Supple, fast-gliding nylon bases
- Self-aligning stainless steel hand tip connectors
- Twin tail connectors designed specifically for splitboards
- Sticky, non-toxic and solvent-free glue
- Glue maintains adhesiveness to -30C
- Item #BCC003Z