Securely stash your goods while you hunt powder stashes.
The sleek, no-frills BCA Stash OB Winter Pack is the perfect choice for your dawn patrols and slackcountry endeavors. The Stash comfortably holds your essentials for a few hours of powder-stash hunting and features BCA’s Freezproof Hydration System so you can quench your thirst after slashing down that perfect line.
- The molded back panel and fully adjustable waist-belt and shoulder straps keep the Stash OB firmly strapped to your back so you hardly notice it’s there when you make your descent
- The top-access main compartment has a pouch for your shovel blade and sleeves for your shovel handle and probe, while a mesh zipper pouch within the same main compartment holds a multi-tool
- An external fleece-lined pocket keeps your goggles and snacks easily accessible
- The Stash OB features both a diagonal ski carry system and a vertical snowboard carry system (all carry straps tuck away in designated pockets when not in use), ensuring you can get the toy of your choice to the line of your choice
- This pack best fits torsos between 15 and 22 inches
- The Freezeproof Stash Hydration System is guaranteed to keep your beverages from becoming ice blocks (reservoir not included)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I absolutely love this pack. I have the previous colour (blue) and find it just perfect for my needs.
Perfect size for one day off-piste, fits shovel, probe, skins, extra layer, lunch and water perfectly.
Compact and has a good balance so you aren't pulled back by the weight, ok for getting on lifts with.
Has vertical board carry.
All the straps, carry systems and water system etc are well designed, I'm constantly impressed with the thought which has gone into this pack.
The goggle pocket doesn't fit my sun glasses in, let alone my goggles or even a spare lens.
I haven't had any quality issues with my pack and have had it for three seasons an two weeks heavy use each season. Still looks as good as new.
Really wanted to like this pack...
I liked this pack; it has good sturdy waist belts with pockets, load lifters on the shoulder straps, hydration capability and it's small enough to fit on the lift. However, the sternum strap tore right off the first time I tightened it. And this was at home with nothing in the pack. I'll try it again next year when hopefully BCA has improved their quality.
How large of an hydration bladder will the...
How large of an hydration bladder will the pack hold and is it compatible with Platypus and Camelback bladders?
It will hold 32 ounces (not this years model as they don't include the reservoir). I never fill mine beyond 24 ounces because I don't want it to bulge and possibly leak if I lean back on it.