- Detail Images
Everyday shell for fashionistas who shred.
If you're going to wear one jacket all season, it had better look damn good. The B by Burton Aster Women's Snowboard Jacket features a DryRide Durashell twill and corduroy fabric that gives it a streetwear look and feel that's stylish on and off the mountain. The Sig Fit cut allows room to layer underneath when storms roll in and temps dip, and the removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface blocks out snow when you're shredding pow. When the sun comes back out in the spring, open up the mesh-lined underarm vents to stay cool during slushy park laps.
- DryRide Durashell 10K-rated 2-layer twill and corduroy fabric is durable and provides waterproof breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from creeping in
- Satin lining feels silky smooth
- Sig Fit gives plenty of room to move and layer without being overly-baggy
- Mesh-Lined underarm vents cool you off when it warms up
- Contour hood helps shield your dome from the elements
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton pants for ultimate snow-proofing
- Removable Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
says 15k in description but only 10k for...
says 15k in description but only 10k for tech spec in waterproof rating
It is 10k, I am getting that copy changed on our end.