- Detail Images
- Community Images
The relaxed-fit Aventura Women's Afton Pant likes long walks on the beach and drinks at sunset. It likes picnics in the park and Sunday farmers' markets. It's just a strong and durable, warm-weather, fun-loving pant that puts your comfort at a premium and looks good enough to take to an uptown brunch. Made from ramie, organic cotton, and spandex, it breathes, stretches, and feels soft next to skin. Its standard rise and smart-looking front-tie belt combine great fit and an appealing feminine flair. You'll give the Afton plenty of attention.
- Durable and strong ramie, organic cotton, and spandex blend breathes, resists stains, feels soft against skin, and stretches for exceptional fit and comfort
- Relaxed fit with standard rise combines easy, carefree comfort and a classic-coverage feel
- Tie-front fabric belt with print lining adds feminine flair
- Two front and two rear pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I picked up the Coconut Shell of the Afton Pant a week ago. First impression is the sizing runs a tad big in the waist. I have serious thighs and hips/booty, but a petite waist so there is some waist gapping going on. I'm 5'7" and a muscular 140lbs. and typically tun a 6 in Northface and REI brands. I decided to keep the pant and see if it shrunk a bit in the wash. There was little to no shrinkage. However, even though loose, the material is comfortable and the design is flattering. Pair with a belt it a sufficient office/ casual pant, but I don't think I'd take it on trips or outdoors to much.