Rip the descent.
When you want the feel and performance of a traditional race boot and capability of a hike and tour boot, look no further then the Atomic Tracker 130 Ski Boot. This premium freeride boot turns into a climb-friendly hiker at the flip of a switch. Its Ridge Walker sole's aggressive lugs and 2K rubber give you solid grip on sketchy terrain where an old plastic-heeled boot print is all that would be left to mark your last living moment on a steep, exposed ridge-line.
- 130 Boot flex gives you solid downhill performance when you maneuver down a tight chute, mach down a steep pow field, or ski big-mountain backountry lines
- Enduro Chassis features Atomic's podium-proven race geometry with real all-mountain traction which gives you the confidence to attack steeper, more aggressive terrain
- Live Fit Performance is placed on the boot's lateral side to eliminate common hot spots, while the medial side of the boot remains solid for maximum power transfer and edge grip
- 98mm narrow boot last offers the feel and performance of an Atomic traditional race boot
- ASY Elite T3 liner can be individually adjusted in the ankle, forefoot, and tongue zones for a custom, comfortable fit
- FIS Dual strap with carabiner buckle helps eliminate shinbag and supplies a secure fit
- Power Control Release technology releases the cuff from the lower shell to allow you to walk and tour in the backcountry with ease
- Return the lever back to ski mode for solid freeride power on the descent
- Lever allows for 20 degrees of total range of motion (18° final forward position, -2° final rearward position)
- Ridge Walker sole, made with genuine Skywalk rubber, provides superb traction all over the mountain
- Equipped with RECCO technology
Share your thoughts
This is more of a review but I didn't want...
This is more of a review but I didn't want to put a star rating with it. I purchased this AT boot in the same size as my Atomic alpine downhill boots. The Tracker was too tight in the heels and narrow for me in general. I know you can heat mold these boots but I don't think that would have provided the improvements I needed. I think this is a great boot with lots of adjustments I just wish they made it in my size. I like the upper spoiler in the back of the calf which gives you plenty ways to adjust it. This boot does say it has a narrow last and may be too tight for some people. I think this is a well made boot just not for me.
How much do these weigh?
How much do these weigh?
I think they end up being a little over 9 pounds for the pair given a 27.0 boot.
is atomic going to release tech binding...
is atomic going to release tech binding soles for this boot?